PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
Your privacy is significant to us and we value your trust. Therefore, we make it on a top of our priority to guarantee the security of the personal information you provide us with.
By visiting our website, you are accepting the exercises described hereunder.
• What type of information we collect from you
• How we utilize your information
• With whom we share your information
• How you can access your information
• Your choices regarding the collection and utilization of your information
• How we make use of social media
• How we keep your information protected
• Children’s privacy
• How you can contact us
What type of information we collect from you
We cannot help you book the perfect service without information, so when you use our services there are certain types of information we as a Trigy Travel Solution asks for and this may include the following:
In General: We receive and save any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. This contains information that you can be identified through («personal information»), including your first and last name, telephone number, and email address, and billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date). We may also ask for information about your hotel name and check-in date and car rental program information. You can choose not to provide information to us, but normally some information about you is required so you can register as a member, book a trip, complete a user profile, sometimes take part in a survey and contest, ask us a question; or make other transactions on our website.
Travel Companion Information: When you make a booking for somebody else through this website, we will ask you to provide us with the personal information and travel preferences about that companion. You should obtain the approval of other companions before providing us with their personal information and travel preferences, as any access to view or alter their information will be available only through your account.
Information from Other Sources: We also may regularly get both personal and non-personal information about you from associated entities, business partners and other independent third-party supplier and add it to our account data. Additionally, if you sign up for Trigy Travel Solution using your social media account, link your Trigy Travel Solution account to your social media account, or use certain other Trigy Travel Solution social media features, we may access information about you through that social media provider as per the provider’s policies. The information may contain your name, email address, profile picture, gender, list of friends, and other information that you authorize us to receive. Relying on the privacy settings of you and your friends, we may access information that you provide to a social media provider regarding your particular locations («Location Data») to provide you with related content. Please note that your Location Data may also be shared with your friends on a social media provider as per the privacy settings for that social media provider.
Automatic Information: We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit our website. For instance, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), and refer to the website. We also may collect information about your online performance, such as trips viewed and bookings made. Our aims in collecting this automatic information include helping customize your user experience and preventing fraudulence.
If you need to get in touch with our customer service team or reach out to us through other means (such as through social media, we will collect information from you there too). After a stay, guests may be asked to provide a review to help ensure future customers get rightly what they are looking for.
How we utilize your information
We utilize the information collected about you in the following ways:
• Reservations: Firstly, we use your personal information to complete and manage your online booking. We may also offer you other travel-related products and services from third entities. These will be through our online services, and if you choose to use these services we will use your information to complete and manage your booking just as we would if you booked accommodation only.
• Customer service: We offer a worldwide customer service, and we are there to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Sharing your details with our customer service team lets us respond when you need us – including helping you to get the desired service and responding to any inquiries you might have about your booking.
• Account administration: Trigy Travel Solution users can make a user account on our website or apps. We utilize the information you provide us to manage this account, allow you to do useful things and make forthcoming bookings easily. You may manage your bookings or other transactions or your personal setting and take advantage of the special promotions we offer.
• Marketing activities: We also utilize your information for marketing purposes. These activities may comprise the below:
1. Using your contact information to send you news of travel-related products and services when you make a booking with us or create a user account. You can unsubscribe from these marketing communications fast, easily and whenever you want – just click on the «Unsubscribe» link found in each newsletter.
2. Based on the information you provide us, customized offers may be shown to you on the Trigy Travel Solution website, in mobile apps or on third-party websites or apps (including social media channels). These may be offers that you can book directly on Trigy Travel Solution website or third-party offers or products we believe you might find interesting. Based on information third parties share with us, we aim to make sure that served to you on other websites or apps are Trigy Travel Solution ads as relevant to you as possible.
• Communicating with you: There may be sometimes when we communicate, including by email, by post, by phone or by texting you – which way we choose depends on the contact information you have previously provided us. And we process the communications you send to us. There could be some reasons for this, including:
1. Responding to and managing any requests you want or any booked service you have made.
2. If you have not completed a booking online, we may send you an email with a reminder to continue with your booking. We believe that this an added service which helps you as it lets you move on with a booking without having to search for services or fill in your reservation details again.
3. When you use our services, we may send you a survey or request a review of your experience with us.
4. We may also send you other materials related to your bookings, such as how to get in touch with Trigy Travel Solution if you need support when you are away, and information that we feel might be helpful to you in planning your trip or getting the best service you could have. We may also send you material related to upcoming bookings or a summary of previous bookings you made through Trigy Travel Solution.
• Market research: We sometimes ask our clients to participate in market research. Any additional personal information that you provide us as part of the market research will be used only with your approval.
• Promotion of a safe and reliable service: To build a reliable environment for you, your travel companion, Trigy Travel Solution business partners and our service partners, we may use personal information for the recognition and prevention of fraudulence and other illegal or undesirable activities. Also, we may use personal information for risk assessment and security purposes, including the authentication of users and bookings.
• Improving our services: We also use personal information for analytical purposes. This is part of our mission to enhance our services and improve the user experience, but can also be used for testing purposes, troubleshooting and to enhance the functionality and quality of our online travel services. The main aim here is to improve and customize our online portal to suit your needs the best, making our website easier and more pleasurable to use.
To process your information as mentioned above, we count on the below legal bases:
1. Performance of a contract: The use of your data may be necessary to perform the contract that you have with us. For instance, if you utilize our services to make an online booking, we will use your information to carry out our obligation to complete and manage that booking as per the contract that we have with you.
2. Legitimate interests: We may utilize your information for our legitimate interests, such as to provide you with the best proper content of the website, emails and newsletters, to enhance and promote our products and services and the content on our website, and for management, fraud detection and legal purposes.
3. Approval: We may count on your approval to utilize your personal information for some straight marketing purposes.
With whom we share your data
This website may share your information with the below parties:
• Third-party sellers who provide services on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, spreading of surveys and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to activate features of our website or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising custom-made to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect data only as needed to complete their functions and are not allowable to share or utilize the information for any other objective. They are also required to follow the same data security practices that we ourselves obey.
• Business partners with whom we may together offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our website. You can know when a third party is involved in a product or service you have ordered because their name will be shown, either individually or with our website. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we have no control over the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
• Referring to websites. If you were referred to this website from another website (for instance, through a link you clicked on another website that directed you to this website), we may share some information about you with that referring website. We have not put limitations on the referring websites use of your personal information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you to our website.
We also may share your information:
• In response to subpoenas, court orders, or another legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
• In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We also may share anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For instance, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our website receives or the most widespread hotels and holiday destinations. This information does not include any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
How can you access your information?
You can access your contact information by visiting the website’s Member Profile page. You can close your account or update your contact information by sending us an email to the email address listed below. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account whenever you want. Please also note that we may keep certain information related to your account, including for analytical purposes and record keeping honesty. You always have the right to review the personal information we keep about you. You can request an overview of your personal information by emailing us to the email address listed below. Please write «personal information update request» in the subject line of your email to speed the process a bit more.
Your choices regarding the collection and utilization of your information.
• You can choose not to share with us any information, although it may be needed to book travel-related service or to take advantage of some features found on this website.
• You also can add or update information and close your account as mentioned above.
• You will have the chance to unsubscribe from commercial emails in any such email that we send you. If you
are a registered member, you may also modify your choice at any time. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys relating either to your account or to your transactions on this website.
• You may have the opportunity on our website to provide a mobile number to receive day-of-travel flight alerts. You may stop these alerts at any time.
How we make use of social media
We use social media partially to facilitate the use of online booking services, but also to promote our business partners’ travel-related products and services and to advertise, improve and facilitate our own services.
Log in with your social media account: We may offer you the chance to sign in to Trigy Travel Solution user account with your social media account, which saves you from having to remember different user names and passwords for different accounts. After you have signed in once, you will always be able to use your social media account to sign in to your Trigy Travel Solution account. You may be able to separate these accounts from each other at any time you want.
Integration of social media plugins: We may also integrate social media plugins into Trigy Travel Solution website and apps. This means that when you click on one of the buttons (such as Facebook’s ‘Like’ button) certain information is shared with these social media providers. If you are logged in to your social media account at the same time, your social media provider may link this information with your social media account and possibly present your activities on your social media profile to be shared with others in your network.
Other social media services and features: We may also integrate other social media services (like social media messaging) to interact with Trigy Travel Solution or with your friends about our offered services. We may also keep social media accounts and offer apps on several social media websites. Each time you connect with Trigy Travel Solution through social media, your social media service provider may permit you to share information with Trigy Travel Solution. If you agree to share, you will normally be informed by your social media provider which information will be shared. For instance, when you log into a Trigy Travel Solution user account with your social media account, certain information (as approved by you to your social media provider) may be shared with Trigy Travel Solution. This may include your email address, age or profile pictures saved in your user account.
When you register with a Trigy Travel Solution social media app or connect to a social media messaging service without having a Trigy Travel Solution user account, the information you choose to share with us might include the basic information available in your social media profile (including your email address, status updates and a list of your friends). We will utilize this data to help provide you with the service you requested – for instance, to forward a message you want to send to your contacts or to create a personalized user experience in the app itself or on our websites. It means we can fit our services to meet your needs, connecting you and your friends with the best travel destinations and analyzing and improving our travel-related services. Your social media provider will be capable to tell you more about how they use and process your data each time you connect with Trigy Travel Solution through them.
How we keep your information protected?
We want you to feel confident about using this website to make travel activities, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can warrant security, we have executed proper administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you share with us. We use proper business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal information you give us. We also use security procedures, technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorized employees can access personal information in their scope of work, and we utilize firewalls and interference detection systems to help prevent unauthorized people from gaining access to your information.
The services offered by Trigy Travel Solution are not directed at children under 18 years old. The use of any of our services is only permitted with the valid approval of a parent or a guardian. If we receive information from a child under 18 years old, we have the right to delete it. In limited cases as part of a booking, purchase of other travel-related services, or in special other. Trigy Travel Solution may collect and utilize information of children only with the parent’s approval.
How you can contact us
TOURCLOUD LTD, Adress: 4 Panteli Katelari, 2413, Nicosia, Egkomi, Cyprus / Registration HE390914
Trigy Travel Solution is not responsible for content on external websites. © 2020 TOURCLOUD LTD. All rights reserved.